|Wild Life, Mythical Creatures and |
Pets folder - All images belong to dA members and are their own property. Not one is taken or drawn by me, nor the pets mine. I will be showing these folders in this order:
Pets - January, April, July and October /
Mythical Creatures - February, May, August and November /
Wild Life - March, June, September and December/
Hope you will not lose sleep if you didn't understand this
Deviant since January 2006 !
- I have always been attracted to art and or images colourful and with beautiful shapes.
- Since I was about 5 yo I admired and loved the beautiful shapes that may be found in a kaleidoscope, of course when I saw a Fractal image it was love at first sight.
- Though I didn't subscribe to dA to do fractals I was part of a most interesting forum named "Utopia Graphics" we made all sorts of art, mainly photomanips on my part, and for some reason we had to post our work here in deviantart which is why I subscribed.
- deviantART was slightly older than a toddler when I joined it, 8 years ago. January 2006
- My first love in fractal art was by cabbie666 (his work was also my first in all categories ) I didn't know what program he used but it reunited all my favourite conditions, beautiful shape and colours.
- After reading a lot of material about fractal art I decided to download Apophysis, I think it was 2.05 or something like that, later on I progressed to 2.09, 3D and now with Xyrus-02 Apophysis7X
Then browsing around I discovered the Apophysis club (no Groups at the time), and later on The-Aposhack , I was never active in those sites because I was --still am-- totally awed by the artists and the level of art they submitted. Though I was always helped whenever I had a question about Apo.
- A special mention should be made about the great help and influence it had on my improving any skills I had in Apophysis the most interesting and educational " f--l--A--r--k 's Weekly Apo Challenges" that run for 3 consecutive years. A great achievement from Stan Ragets the one who every single week came up with a most challenging subject.
- So, below I made a list with my all time inspiration and admired fractal artists (in no particular order and most certainly not
the only ones !!):
- by SuicideBySafetyPin
- by nightmares06 - by Brigitte-Fredensborg
- by DWALKER1047 - by Velvet--Glove
- - by magnusti78 - by LithMyathar -
- by kesuf - by Golubaja -
- by cmptrwhz - by Kattvinge
- - by Sophquest - by Spamkiller
- - by f--l--A--r--k - by Kabuchan
- - by Fiery-Fire - by IDeviant -
- Have to apologize for the addition but this list would not be complete without Light a.k.a. SuicideBySafetyPin, I don't know what happened, I was sure she was in the feature and only today realized she was not
- Needless to say that I had no idea what I was supposed to do when I opened the Apophysis application, I fiddled a bit with the "random" tool though I wasn't at all happy about the results, I was not "in control" ! As if now I were ! Just one sample of my early "achievements" in Apo
- But thanks to many tutorials, contests organized by past "Community Managers" I managed to improve some. Hey I even got me 3 DDs
- Special mention to DWALKER1047 , and the fabulous and fun RoundRobins she organized.
- I have also dabbed some in other fractal programs with pitiful results i.e.:
- (UF 4) - (FE)
- I focused on Fractal art because this was in response to a request by tatasz and in all I enjoyed my stay so far mainly with fractal art.
- But as we all know that is not all you can do in dA and is getting bigger and I can truly say I am proud of being here, in spite of some "encounters" with the management
- Happy Birthday deviantart