|Wild Life, Mythical Creatures and |
Pets folder - All images belong to dA members and are their own property. Not one is taken or drawn by me, nor the pets mine. I will be showing these folders in this order:
Pets - January, April, July and October /
Mythical Creatures - February, May, August and November /
Wild Life - March, June, September and December/
Hope you will not lose sleep if you didn't understand this
- What's with the Gold thingy ?
- Here pixiepot.deviantart.com/journa… I am just adhering to the dA Awareness campaign for September Please check the link and see how you may help
Time to post a new Journal
- I don't have anything special to say --that may be printed that is-- so it will be a great time to make a feature with some of the beautiful art straight from my recent s of some of my friends
- I can't post art from all of them as it would require something like 10 journals
- So here it is, I am using the special "Scroll box" by BeyondTheHorizon
Here we go - Hope I can Show them all
Please use the bar on the right to scroll down and see all the images featured,
Wild Life and Domesticated Animals (Photos and drawings)
Pets and Other Cuties (Photos and drawings)
Tea's Pets Corner
- Tea's Pet Shelter Project - This project by Tea TeaPhotography is something that I am announcing/promoting since quite some time ago.
- Anyway, here please remember about how to help her and those sweet abandoned pets waiting to be adopted.
- This is a Special Gallery with the most beautiful and endearing photos of pets and it also has an updated explanation about What is the Project and how we can all help.
- There is also updated information about this Project in her main Journal @Tea's Journal
- On closing. a few new samples:
The Stamps ! Recent Harvest
- Please remember that all the stamps I post here is because I find them amusing, clever, interesting or express in part, some of my own ideas on several and widely varied subjects, above all there is no intention to polemicise on any one subject.
- So here they are
- BTW most of the stamps in my collection I from a fabulous group I , should you want to do the same, be warned they are VERY PRODUCTIVE !
Odds and Ends